Host your own Private Party in our Studio up to 35 of your guests! You choose the party theme – pottery, glass fusing or canvas!
Gather up 10 or more of your friends and treat yourself to your very own private party. Have the entire studio all to yourselves!
- Studio rental cost is $150 for three hours. Each additional hour is $50, or portion thereof.
- Ceramic items will cost $14 and up or alternatively you can choose glass fusing or canvas painting upgrades for guests projects
- Bring in your own food & drinks for your guests to enjoy
- 3 hours of party time!
- Can seat up to 35 of your guests.
- A dedicated host to instruct and help through the entire party. Additional hosts will be required and charged at $30 for parties over 30 guests
Additional party FAQs and details
Fresh Slice Pizza – If you ordered pizza via us, you can sit back and relax, the pizza will arrive at the designated time.
Outside food, snacks and drinks – Popcorn or other snack bowls are available by us at the party at no extra charge but is subject to our supply. You are welcome to bring other food or snacks along to your party. We just ask that you do not bring anything that is required to be heated or plugged in, such as a crock pot, for general safety reasons.
Birthday cake/Cupcakes – You can bring your own birthday cake, cupcakes and candles. If you bring an ice cream cake, we have limited refrigeration space so please coordinate that with us in advance.
Deposits are non-refundable. We do plan, staff and work in advance to prepare for your scheduled party. You can move your party once 10 days prior to your original date without penalty. Your deposit will be fully refunded on the day of your party.
Tipping is greatly appreciated! – Our instructors work hard to deliver you a great party and a truly fun, artistic experience for you and your guests. “How much…” you ask? Usually $3 to $5 per guest.
We want everyone to have fun but do realize we have limited space in our studio. Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes before the booked party time.
There will be an additional $50 per hour or portion thereof for parties exceeding 3 hours.
For parties with over 25 people, an extra $60 applies for hiring of a second party staff.